Shichinohe-Towada Station Free Carpark
Guide for Use of the Carparks
- The carparks are free only for people using the station or the Tourism Exchange Center.
- Please refrain from using the carparks for long periods of time.
- Large vehicles or two-wheeled vehicles like bicycles or motorcycles may not be parked in the carparks.
*However, large vehicles with permission can be parked in the South Exit Carpark or North Exit Carpark 1.
- Vehicles loaded with hazardous materials or vehicles that may hinder the management of the carparks must not be parked here.
- The carparks must not be used for any purpose other than parking vehicles.
- Don't litter, be noisy or carry out any behaviour that impedes the management of the carparks.
- Please be aware that we bear no responsibility for any damage caused by accidents, theft or natural disasters in the carparks.
For information regarding use of other carparks please contact:
Shichinohe Tourism and Exchange Center Tel: +81-176-51-6100